New Mega Quest Format with Season Pass!
Although many of you have shared a love for Mega Quest there have also been a lot of requests for the feature to be further expanded. In an effort to do just that we have crafted some changes and like to think of this as a natural evolution to the recurring event.
The first of two big changes being made would be in length. Previously, Mega Quests ran for 4 weeks but we are now changing them to a back-to-back 6-week cycle. We hope this will give everyone a bit more time to invest in Mega Quests and allow for additional opportunities to receive rewards. We've also heard a lot of feedback that players found the additional week to claim rewards as confusing, so that will no longer be part of Mega Quest. Instead, if a player has unclaimed Milestone rewards at the end of the event, they will automatically be given to the player when logging into the game.
The second change being made is the implementation of a Season Pass directly tied to Mega Quests. Our Mega Quest Season Pass will contain both a free rewards track and a premium rewards track. The free track will offer the same rewards and more than what was previously awarded for completion of our past Mega Quest events (to help account for the longer length of time). The premium track will offer a load of additional goodies (on top of what they will also receive from the free track) for players that are interested in earning even more!
- Mega Quest will now be 6 weeks long, without a claim period
- All available quests will be the same for both free and premium pass players.
- Free rewards will still include the two single characters, and one dual character, that were part of the original Mega Quest.
- Mythic Stones and Mythic Object Stones will now be available for both free and premium pass! We hope to give players more opportunities to gain Mythic Stones in more relaxed events
- The new Mega Quest can't be enabled on the beta prior to release, since this feature will affect all players. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- These changes will occur with the start of the next Mega Quest event – which starts this Thursday (2/17/22)!