Mega Quests are a limited-run event in Animation Throwdown. During this event, players are able to complete unique challenges in order to earn Milestone Points. You are able to then spend these points on reward items that include items, Gems, and Legendary Cards!
While the event is active, everyone will receive 7 new Quests each week! Timers on the Quests themselves will show you how much time remains until they expire.
Both Mega Quests and regular Daily Quests will be available but only Mega Quests will earn you Milestone points, as well as VIP points (unless otherwise noted in the quest’s description).
THE WEEKLY MEGA QUEST BREAKDOWN:
- Weekly Quests reward up to 40 Milestone points as well as 15 VIP points
- Master Weekly Quests reward up to 80 Milestone points and 30 VIP points
- Mega Quests will replenish each week starting from the day the Mega Quest event starts. This means if the Mega Quest starts on a Thursday, new Mega Quests will be available the following Thursday at 18:00 GMT. Any progress towards Mega Quests that have not been completed will be reset during this rollover.
- There are two tracks available in each Mega Quest. The upper track is free for all players. Players must claim each Milestone to proceed, even if they do not contain a reward. Players are eligible to earn up to 23 rewards during the Mega Quest from the free track.
- The lower track is the Season Pass track, which requires the purchase of the Mega Quest Season Pass to unlock. Season Pass holders are eligible to earn up to 67 total rewards during the Mega Quest!
- All unclaimed Milestone rewards will be automatically be awarded to players logging in after the event finishes
WHAT IS THE MEGA QUEST SEASON PASS?
- The Mega Quest Season Pass is a premium item available in our Shop that unlocks the lower Season Pass track of rewards for the Mega Quest event.
- Mega Quest Season Pass owners are eligible to earn up to 44 additional rewards from the Season Pass track. This is in addition to the 23 rewards available to all players in the free track.
- The Mega Quest Season Pass can be purchased at any time throughout the Mega Quest and will last until the end of the event. Rewards of Milestones already completed will be rewarded retroactively upon purchase.
- In addition to doubling the rewards from the free track, the Season Pass can also reward players with Power Cards, Combo Mastery Tokens, Mythic Fragments, and the new Legendary Power Stones!
For more information about this feature please refer to our Mega Quest Season Pass article.