Version 1.97.0 of Animation Throwdown has just been released on all platforms!
- You can now save decks that have less than 25 cards!
- You can now more easily switch your active deck before entering any of the battles in the game!
- Epic stones should now have an info popup showing the card pool they pull from.
- Refilling adventure energy before doing an auto-battle should no longer force you into regular combat.
- Performing multiple card upgrades on a slow network connection should no longer cause cards to display incorrectly in your deck.
- Skill icons should no longer display incorrectly when scrolling through the list of combos for a card.
- The Giggitywatts counter in the inventory screen should now update correctly after spending Giggitywatts to upgrade a card.
- Fixed a visual issue with previewing an unresearched combo while in combat.
- Fixed an issue preventing you from viewing the Siege rules more than once per session.
- The drop rates text for Mom's Mystery Box now scrolls instead of expanding off the screen.