Tier boxes are offered in the shop and contain tiers or levels of purchases. The more you pull from Each purchase from the box provides a better value than traditional boxes-- each tier contains cards and other useful items from the game like stones, Combo Mastery tokens, Giggitywatts, and more!
Tier boxes are divided into tiers that display both a card pool and item pool. After a purchase, the box will move up a tier and increase slightly in price, but it will provide better value. For those who want to do a few or many pulls from a box, tier boxes will make it easier to obtain the desired card or item. Tap the info button (i) to view all the tier information.
- A tier box will guarantee certain card pulls
- Tiers will gradually increase in price but will also increase in value
- Higher tiers in the box will give better items when purchased
- Tiers of these boxes can include guaranteed specific cards, random cards from a pool of cards, Mastery Tokens for key combos, Giggitywatts, or Research Speedups; based on the tier
- Card pool and item pool are visible before being purchased. Multiple items and/or cards are received per pull.
- The format of each Tier Box may vary from box to box.