We have some updates coming to Throwdown soon and invite you all to share your feedback and suggestions about the info shared below.
Thank you all for playing, we wish you all a wonderful holiday season!
We recently held the Winter Clash, an event which featured a special BGE that boosted a small group of winter themed combos. Thank you to those who provided their feedback and suggestions. We have another event of this style coming up very soon, but we will further review and consider all of your feedback while planning future events.
The Burobu Clash starts on December 24 at 18:00 UTC!
This event is one day longer, ending on December 28, 2018. Energy will be reduced to 6 attacks per day, making the total attacks for the event the same as the previous Winter Clash.
The special BGE for this event will provide a 100% boost to Attack, Health, and all Skills to all recipes, rarities, and Power Card versions of these combos:
- Medicated Stewie
- Diamond Ring Lois
- Solid Gold Tuxedo
- Marionette Chris
- Borobu Addict
- The Equestranauts
- Slip 'n Slide Bob
- Burgerboss Bob
- Traumatized Dale
- Shut up and Take My Money
- Claw Machine
- Q.T. McWhiskers
Note: Although this image displays legendary combos only, ALL recipes, rarities, and Power Card versions of these combos will be buffed by the Burobu Clash BGE.
Some additional information:
- Starting at level 25, enemy cards and heroes will get a 10% boost to Health, Attack, and all Skills. This boost increases by 10% every level thereafter.
- The global Battleground Effect (BGE) will not be in effect
- The defending player (your opponent) will take the first turn and there will be no sleep delay on the opponent's first played card
- Combo Mastery will be in effect for both attackers and defenders in this event
- Only players who have reached SFC can participate. You do not need to be currently in SFC. If you previously reached SFC and later dropped out, you will still be eligible to participate.
This event will have the same scoring and starting matchmaking as the Winter Clash. Players will start the event at a level based on their SFC rank. Winning will move you up in difficulty and award points based on the level you defeated. Losing will move you down in difficulty and will award just as many points as you would earn if you won the previous level.
The scoring is not terribly punishing if you lose a battle: we do not recommend intentionally ranking down before the event begins.
Holiday Swole Club
Holiday Swole Club and Challenge starts on December 28, 2018!
This Swole Club event is shorter than in the past. It will last for 2 weeks, ending on January 11, 2018.
Although the event is shorter, it will be similar to last year’s Holiday Swole Club Event. The difficulty will be adjusted to account for the shorter timeline.
As of last year, any leftover Swole Club currency or energy will automatically expire from your account-- it will not be converted into further rewards.