We aim to have Rumble improvements live in the game by March 22. This will mean:
- The last Rumble under the current system will begin on March 1.
- The first Rumble under the new system will begin March 22.
These dates may change if there are any delays with the version update, but we will announce ahead of time if that is the case.
As a reminder, these are the planned changes:
- Instead of using Siege rankings, previous Rumbles will be used to seed the following Rumble
- Rewards will be revamped (details TBA)
- Battle times will be extended from 8 hours to 12 hours
- Event will be shortened from 6 days to 5 days
- Rematch prevention will be extended to every 4 matches
- Minimum activity point requirements for rewards will be updated to encourage more activity at the lower tiers
- Event scoring changes, guilds that earn the top rewards will need to be ranked highly consistently throughout the event, rather than purposefully fighting lower-ranked guilds and simply ending the event higher on the Matchmaking leaderboard.
You can view the original discussion here: [OFFICIAL] Upcoming Rumble Changes.
We are so grateful for all the help and suggestions players provided and hope you will enjoy these improvements. Once the changes are live, please be sure to share any feedback or observations, as we will continue to make improvements as needed.