If you’re having trouble loading/downloading Animation Throwdown on your mobile device, here are a few points to consider:
- Make sure your device is up to date with the latest OS version.
Animation Throwdown is optimized to run with the latest OS versions. Apple devices require at least iOS 8, and Android devices require at least Android 4 and up.
- If you are using an older device, make sure your device supports the latest OS versions.
- If you are still having trouble after updating, you may be short of internal RAM or storage. Some older devices can have problems running new operating systems.
- If your game isn't loading, try closing down the app completely and restarting your device.
- If you are having trouble downloading the game or an update, make sure you have a solid connection to the internet; WIFI is generally recommended when installing/updating the app.
If you continue to have trouble loading/downloading Animation Throwdown, check known/reported issues & bugs to see if this is something currently being worked on.
If not, please contact support with the following information:
- Your current device and operating system version specs (please be specific).
- Your current game version number of Animation Throwdown (can be found in the game settings/options or in your Google Play/App Store).
- When you first started having issues loading the app/what version number you are trying to download/install/run.