RECOVER OR TRANSFER SAVE (MOBILE/KONGREGATE.COM)
You can access your account across various devices and Kongregate.com if you have linked your game progress to your Kongregate account.
To link your game progress to your Kongregate account, Launch Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards and then select the K icon () in the bottom settings slide out once you have made it to the main menu. Select sign-in and enter your username and password.
Next, repeat this process on your new device and you will be prompted to recover your save.
If you follow these steps and do not recover your save please contact support.
Cards, items, gems, etc. cannot be transferred or traded to other accounts or players.
Please note: account sharing is strictly forbidden.
TRANSFER SAVE TO STEAM
If you are a mobile or web Animation Throwdown player who wants to play their account on Steam you can follow these steps to transfer your data:
- Ensure your Animation Throwdown account is linked to a Kongregate account (instructions above)
- Link your Kongregate account to your Steam account
- Go to your Kongregate.com profile (the username displayed in the top right corner of the site)
- Navigate to edit profile > account info
- Click the Link to Steam button and sign into your Steam account
- Install and run Animation Throwdown
- Play through the initial tutorial. Once the main menu is accessible click the tab in the lower left corner and select the red K icon
- From the site link your Kongregate account by selecting the blue link button
- A screen will appear prompting you to select your previous AT account.
- After a brief loading screen you will be signed into your game!
Should you have any trouble recovering your account after following these steps please contact support.