Secret Fight Club (SFC) is the highest rank in Arena. To qualify for SFC, you must rank up through Arena past the cap of Rank 15.
Similar to Arena battles, your 'Attack Deck' is whichever deck you currently have equipped, aka your 'Active Deck.'
For your 'Defense Deck,' the game will automatically use whichever deck you had equipped the last time you won a Secret Fight Club battle.
SFC differs from Arena in a few ways:
- When you win a battle, you earn Crowns () instead of Battle Points ( ).
- When you lose a battle, you lose Crowns ().
- You will drop out of SFC if hit you hit 0 Crowns () and lose 3 matches in a row. You will be placed at Rank 15 with 50% of the Battle Points bar filled.
- There are no Defense Cards in SFC.
- SFC battles have a special Slow ability on your opponent: they play the first card but cannot attack until the next turn.
- Greater Epic Stones have a chance to drop as battle loot.
- Players that are inactive for more than 14 days will be excluded from SFC matchmaking.
- Players in the top 1,000 Ranks have a trophy displayed next to their name.
- The top 10 players get a unique trophy next to their name.
- Players with a score of 2500+ will begin to face opponents with a % buff based on the player's own SFC score (not the opponent's score).