We have made a few improvements to matchmaking for PvP Challenges. With these changes, players will no longer face the same opponent consecutively nor as frequently as they may have experienced in the past. These MM changes will begin to take effect at the start of the next PvP Challenge, which begins tomorrow 12/22/17 at 18:00 GMT.
Articles in this section
- Version 1.95.4
- Server Push Version 252 - Addicted BGE fix
- Server Push, No Version - Summer Island Art Update, Bonus Coin weekend
- ⚙️ Server Push v250 - Reverted a display change to Bodyguard.
- ⚙️ Server Push v248 - Arena Win/Loss Point Updates
- ⚙️ Server Push v245 - Drop Rates Re-enabled
- ⚙️ Server Push v243 - Drop Rates!
- ⚙️ Server Push v241 - Skill Fixes: Cripple and Cripple All
- ⚙️ Server Push v236
- Server Push - Burobu Clash