Here is some more info on upcoming updates! A new client will be pushed today that will include the following (some may not be turned on immediately, but over the next week or so):
Quality of Life Updates
Here are some Quality of Life and Bug Fixes that will be addressed in this client.
- Fixed bug with autodeck & upgrading deck count display
- Added "Recycle All Commons" button to edit deck
- Fixed bug with localization and cycling Challenges
- Can now preview combos in hand
- Fix to crash when clicking reward cards
- Reskinned upgrade and research gem confirmation windows
- Recycle screen now filters cards that cannot be recycled
Super Epic Pack
As part of our meta changes, a new Super Epic Pack will be available in Challenges and in the store. It will include every input card in the game and will include a chance at Mythic Stones. Mythic Stone drops will be very rare, however, this is an all or nothing pull - meaning there are no partial Mythic Stone drops and once dropped, you will gain an entire Mythic card or level up one you already have.
It will cost 250 gems - a 10 pack for 2500 gems will be available that will include an extra free pack (AKA: A Buy 10 get one free deal).
Challenge Crate Updates
Challenge rewards will be changing from a single crate that costs 2000 Challenge coins to:
- Hero Token Crate that has a chance at a random amount of hero tokens for a random hero. Costs 1000 Challenge coins.
- Super Epic Pack costing 2000 Challenge coins (same Super Epic pack that is available in the store)
More info on updates to Adventure are coming - keep checking back!