Each item below will contain a Bug or Exploit Bounty, details on what information we need for the specific issue, and instructions on how to report the bug or exploit to our support team.
Each Bounty will be rewarded to the submitter with in game items or gems if that bounty was resolved by the information submitted. The reward amount will depend on the seriousness/validity of the issue and the info provided by the hunter.
Only Bounties posted here are eligible, please continue to report other bugs to our support team either via the Kong icon in game or by using the link below.
BOUNTY #1: General Exploits
Exploits are bugs, hacks, and other interference that is not intended by the development team and disrupts the game community and experience. Exploits give an unfair advantage to players and can come in many forms, including 3rd party software and bugs, and can affect various parts of the game from Watts to Events.
Upon submission the support team will decide if your submission for this Bounty qualifies as an exploit and determine the reward if confirmed.
- A clear description of the issue.
- What about the outcome is wrong (why is this an exploit).
- What the expected outcome is (if applicable).
- Steps to reproduce the issue (this may not be required depending on the exploit).
- Screenshots or video of the effects of the issue (if applicable/available).
- Information about the device/platform and operating system you are playing on (if applicable).
- Logs if requested by the support team. Here is a video with links on how to collect your logs for various platforms.
Find out where to get your logs here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJdPIJKbF0w
- Send the exploit information, including all of the above to support either via the link below or in game by using the Kong icon.
Support will determine which of the above is required per specific exploit. Bounty submissions that do not prove to be an exploit or do not provide the correct information above may not be awarded.